Monday 14 January 2008

For the love of the game..


Soccer in Europe, is considered to be a religion than a sport. Though this belief is not actually applicable from where I came from, I still truly believe in it. Personally, I believe that soccer is the greatest sport ever made. Each movement, every strike involves great body coordination. It is the ultimate test of mind and body endurance. I, for one is a soccer player and a fan. So you might think that I am biased. Maybe I am. There is just no greater sport than soccer. Sad to say, soccer is given less recognition here in the Philippines. You can see people with skills and talent but with no proper training or no trainer for that matter. I just hope someday this will all change and Philippines will embrace the sport soccer.
I had only one ultimate wish before I die. I wish that I will be able to see a FIFA game personally in Europe. And to add a little spice to that wish, I would like to have an autograph or picture of any player (don't need to be picky) with me next to the player. :)

No comments: